- This event has passed.
How to Prepare for a Medical School Interview (A Doctor’s Perspective)
31 March @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Who Is This Talk For?
This talk is for all students who
- have applied to study Medicine in YLL-NUS and LKC-NTU.
- have been shortlisted by YLL or LKC to attend a medical school interview.
- What is the aim of the admissions interview?
- Why do we need suitable students for the medical industry?
- What are the important skills, values, attitudes and mindsets that the interviewers are looking for?
How Do I Sign Up?
Due to limited seating capacity, please register and confirm your attendance at https://tinyurl.com/yc8g85jj.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr James Tan is a consultant urologist in private practice. He entered National University of Singapore School of Medicine without straight A’s. The medical practice was not his first-choice career. Today he is very happy with his profession, family and church involvement.