Beautiful stories of God’s transformation around the world are often left untold. You play the critical role of telling stories, in words and pictures to audiences both young and old. Travel with mission teams and/or missionaries to help document their work. Inspire more people to be involved in God’s work through timely and bespoke communication to our wide range of audience.
Do note that this is a support raising position. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Looking forward to helping others live a life of significance through Jesus Christ together with you.
- Copywriting for both web and print
- Maintain and build up the media depository
- Involve in content and social media strategies development
- Assist in the production, printing and distribution of all corporate communications collaterals
- Assist the Team Leader in handling enquiries and requests from the public
- Manage media coverage through proactive seeking of story leads
- Media monitoring
- Diploma or degree in related field (e.g. Mass Communication, English language or Marketing)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- A team player and an enthusiastic learner
- Proficient in, or desire to learn, at least one desktop publishing software
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- A flair for taking photographs and videos
- Able to work on some weekends and travel at least once every quarter